Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just To See.

Ok. So this first post is just to become acclimated to this blogging thing. So be forewarned that i probably will do everything you can do in a blog post just to see how it works. I more than likely will delete this after a day or two any way...so basically I am writing this for myself. What ever. So here goes.

Hello :)

I'm Meri.

I'm from the lovely Nation's Capitol, Washington, D.C. I'm not going to sit here and tell u all my bizz because there are stalkers out there :/ so I'll have to think about something else to talk about. How about a few of my pet peeves...Yes? Good!


  • I HATE to hear people chew...like really, It makes me cringe...or want to snatch the food out of their hands.
  • I do not like repeating myself. I mean, how many times do I really need to say the SAME thing? open your ears, shut your mouth, and listen attentively. 
  • I don't like watching overweight people eat. I knowww I feel so evil for stating it outside of my head, but it's how I feel! lol I mean i just don't like to see them stuffing their face...it just  looks Uber-fat. 
Well I can't think of any more pet peeves at the moment. And I feel like a total ass for the ones I wrote above. But hey, this is my space. If I can't express myself in myspace where can I?

Sooo... what's next? Hmm well, how about some hobbies.

           The Things I Love To Do

  1. I Loovveee to eat! (ironic because of my pet peeve above, yea i know). Eating is my favorite pastime. I just love food and trying different types and tastes of food. i always do my happy dance when I eat :) lol
  2. I love to play my Cello. I've named it "Marie Antoinette" (oh yeah. disclaimer: I name almost all of my possessions. Well at least the significant ones...) Playing my Cello is so therapeutic and I love classical music. 
  3. I love to cook. Although I don't find the time or resources to do it often, I truly enjoy it. 
  4. I love to dance! I really take joy in dancing...I just don't like for people to watch me dance. lol i don't know, it comes from childhood shyness I guess..
  5. I love learning. Not just academically, but in every aspect of life. I am a very curious person so I love to investigate things and find stuff out...It just makes for a more knowledgeable individual..and who wouldn't want to be knowledgeable..?
  6. Lastly, I will say that I love, Love. I just do. I love to be in love (on a good day), and I love the feeling of love, both received and given. Love is what keeps me going everyday. Without it...well I don't even want to imagine.
Well I'm sort of tired of writing. I didn't use every feature, but I get the gist of it lol. So this is a little ice breaker...just a glimpse of me. I'll be back soon... 


                                                                          Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment